Learning happens everywhere! So the grand prize for this year’s competition has been expanded to include other areas besides the classroom: library lounge, in-between spaces, corridors, etc… If your school has a learning area that needs furniture, we have a solution for you! Just let us know which grand prize you are interested in winning.
Any middle school or high school classroom (grades 6-12), or library in participating school districts in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Create a compelling, creative video under 3 min in length explaining why your class needs a new layout and how it could help your class do what it needs to do better. Please, no vertical video!
- Download the Flip This Classroom media kit from our Dropbox if you’d like to include our logos, and furniture symbols (available on the Steelcase Website) in your video.
- Deliver your submission via social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo) and make sure privacy settings are set to “public”.
- Post your entry with hashtag #bkmflipthisclass2016 on Twitter or Instagram, or by tagging bkm on Facebook.
- Once it is posted, email email@example.com with a link to your submission.
- Contest begins Wednesday, September 21, 2016.
- Submissions due Monday, October 24, 2016.
- Prize awarded Friday, November 4, 2016.
- New furniture order & delivery will be coordinated with the winning classroom.
Our distinguished jury consists of non-partial education professionals from the D/FW area.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 902-7200