Renovated classroom featuring brand new active-learning solutions from Steelcase.
Any middle school or high school classroom (grades 6-12) in participating school districts in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Tell us how your class learns differently.
- Explain why your class needs a new layout and how it could help your class do what it needs to do better.
- Deliver your presentation via social media OR other creative digital method.
- Post your entry with hashtag #bkmflipthisclass2014 on Twitter or Instagram, or by tagging bkm on Facebook.
- Email email@example.com with a link to your submission.
- Contest begins Monday, September 15th, 2014.
- Proposals due Friday, October 24, 2014.
- Prize awarded Friday, October 31, 2014.
- New furniture order & delivery will be coordinated with the winning classroom.
- Bruce Simoneaux, Applied Research Consulting – Steelcase
- Sarah Ferguson, Executive Dean of Educational Resources – Brookhaven College
- Linda Parker, Ed.D., Executive Director of Secondary Education – Northwest ISD
- Romy Hughes, MLA, Assistant Provost of Educational Technology and Faculty Development – Koehler Center for Teaching Excellence
firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 902-7200