Learning happens everywhere! So the grand prize for this year’s competition has been expanded to include other areas besides the classroom: library lounge, in-between spaces, corridors, etc… If your school has a learning area that needs furniture, we have a solution for you! Just let us know which grand prize you are interested in winning.
Any middle school or high school classroom (grades 6-12), or library in participating school districts in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Explain why your class needs a new layout and how it could help your class do what it needs to do better.
- Tell us how your students learn differently.
- Deliver your presentation via social media OR other creative digital method.
- Post your entry with hashtag #bkmflipthisclass2015 on Twitter or Instagram, or by tagging bkm on Facebook.
- Email email@example.com with a link to your submission.
- Contest begins Monday, September 15th, 2015.
- Submissions due Friday, October 23, 2015.
- Prize awarded Friday, October 30, 2015.
- New furniture order & delivery will be coordinated with the winning classroom.
Our distinguished jury consists of education professionals from the D/FW area.
Applied Research Consulting
firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 902-7200