We practice a multidimensional approach to our services.
Order Fulfillment Process
bkm operations exist to support the order fulfillment process and deliver on the value that bkm offers you. This encompasses every step necessary to provide total customer satisfaction from point of need identification through order and completion of each project.
The role of the project manager is to be the single point of contact from point of order through installation completion, inclusive of punch list items. They handle all logistics for site preparation, timing, budget and labor allocation. As a single point of contact, bkm’s project managers orchestrate the communication and coordination between the customer, facility management, construction site crews, installation crews, architects and designers. Project managers master every detail of a project from beginning to end.
Warehousing, Delivery and Installation
A staff supports this process in serving bkm customers. bkm’s drivers and installers handle daily deliveries, installations, and move services. bkm has warehouse personnel to handle receiving and shipping duties. Parts and warranty items are coordinated by this team to help you maximize your product investment
Asset Storage and Tracking
An important component of bkm’s total service is to provide management processes for tracking, storing, and utilizing existing furniture assets. bkm has a staff that operates a system to receive, barcode and store your old or new furniture assets. bkm’s real-time online reports enable you to determine what products are available for current or future projects.
- storage of excess furniture assets state of the art inventory technology and software barcoding systems
- wire-guided lift system
- custom on-demand real-time reporting
- touch up/cleaning of stored furniture assets
- shipping services
- on-site inventories
Re-creations by bkm produces remanufactured office furniture from a stored inventory of pre-owned product. Re-creations also manufactures custom millwork, reupholsters seating, and provides painting and lamination services. We produce custom pieces; match special finishes and create “one of a kind” designs.
Customers who want to give their existing assets a facelift, design special millwork, reduce workstation costs through custom worksurfaces or successfully blend existing product with new furniture will find their solution at Re-creations.
Life Cycle Management
When it comes to our life cycle system, every step of the process is state-of-the-art. Our capabilities include:
- Procurement Management – Developing and then directing strategies to optimize your facility, product and service acquisition process.
- Asset Maintenance – Developing and then directing Internet enabled strategies to optimize the performance of your architecture, furniture and technology in use and warehouse assets.
- Repair and Maintenance – Implementing a preventative and ongoing maintenance program to deliver warranty, cleaning and minor repair.
- Warehousing – Utilizing our wire-guided material handling technology makes storing your product safer and retrieval faster.